This is a one day workshop for individuals and couples – suitable for anyone interested in improving their relationships, including the most important one, with themselves. Join Relationship Coach and co-founder of The Bridge Retreat, Donna Lancaster to enhance your understanding, develop new skills and build healthier, happier relationships.
Most of us face relationship struggles at some point and often feel confused as to how best to deal with them. Perhaps you know that feeling? Repeating the same cycles over and again……? The big question is how do we free ourselves from this negative cycle and learn to do things differently, building the relationships we really want?
Donna has extensive knowledge working with individuals, couples and families to put together an accessible workshop to teach you tools and techniques to understand and support your relationships. Donna will draw on The Bridge model for healing as well as the teachings of renowned psychotherapist and author David Richo and Harville Hendrix’s Imago Relationship Therapy.
This workshop is designed for anyone wanting to enhance all aspects of their relating and develop their ability to enjoy life in relationships – whether with family, friends, work colleagues or in intimate life. The intention is to support people in building healthy adult relationships of all kinds. Everyone is welcome.
THIS ONE DAY WORKSHOP WILL INCLUDE:
• The main stages relationships go through and how to navigate each phase
• How the past is present in relationships – exploring the impact of our past and learning ways to do things differently
• Understanding how our unmet needs from childhood can hijack our relationships
• Healthy vs. unhealthy relationships – recognising co-dependency and addiction and how to be an adult in relationships
• Grieving our losses and betrayals – why the grieving process holds the key to letting go of the past and truly trusting ourselves and our partners
• Setting healthy boundaries in relationships
• Communication skills – learning how to healthily express your needs and to really listen and be heard – Moving from Reactivity to Responsiveness
• The role of differing ‘energies’ in relationships
• What true intimacy looks and feels like – Giving and receiving