Dream Weaving – sisterhood, creativity, embodiment, prayer: seasonal ceremonies for women
Dream Weaving is a series of workshops designed to bring women together in a safe, sacred space from which to dream in the new season, root ourselves in its vital energies and come together as sisters in a loving and gentle way.
As we tune into our bodies, reconnect to our unique inner beauty and open our intuitive creative channels, we will co-create a beautiful seasonal Earth Altar together: a collective prayer woven together to honour the wheel of the year and mama earth. Aided by plant allies, we will spend a day in gentle feminine ceremony.
Dream Weaving Spring Self-Love Workshop
Xochi is collaborating with The Mandrake hotel to launch Dream Weaving with a special self-love themed workshop for the arrival of Spring. A unique invitation to tune into our own infinite source of self-care, acceptance, joy, creativity and pleasure, this intimate circle welcomes Spring – the season of rebirth and renewal – inviting women to nurture themselves deeply from within, in a sacred space of friendship and togetherness.
Over the course of the workshop you will:
– be held in safe, nurturing feminine friendship
– share nourishing rituals that reconnect you to your powerful feminine essence
– leave the busy mind behind and tune deeply into your body, your senses and your wombspace
– co-create a beautiful seasonal altar, weaving your own prayer for the season ahead
– be heard and witnessed as a woman and sensitive, wise being
– step into a space of joy, celebration and love
– receive your own sacred gift to take home and delicious medicinal plant ally treats
Xochi Balfour is a mama, guide and naturopathic nutritional therapist (Dip NT, CNM).
Through her writing and work with groups and individuals, she explores all areas of vitality – combining natural healing and methods of spiritual inquiry to guide her clients in remembering their true nature and cultivating greater harmony within and without.
She works with women and mothers around sacred feminine remembrance – of our true nature and our intuitive wisdom.
Tickets available here.