Get damn clear on who you are and where you want to spend your energy in 2020.
Feelings of unhappiness, loneliness and being stuck can sometimes engulf us and we don’t know what went wrong or how we got to this place. But often, these feelings are due to a lack of connection that we have with ourselves and our inability to articulate what we need and where we want to spend our energy.
This workshop is for you if…
– You feel stuck in the day to day. You want more but have no idea what that looks like
– You’ve just had a baby and now you want different things, but you don’t know what those things are
– You’ve reached a point in your career that you’ve always been striving for and now you’re there it just doesn’t feel as good as you thought it would – it’s not fulfilling a deeper part of you
– You’ve become sober and don’t know where to direct this new found time and energy
You are deserving of what you want, and this workshop will help you figure out exactly what is important to you and then where you want to focus your energy. It isn’t about setting a complex list of unattainable goals, it’s about gaining clarity and keeping things simple.
The aim of the workshop…
By taking this time for yourself and working through the various activities and talking sessions I have planned, you can expect to leave the day feeling more confident, supported, heard, and understood.
The workshop has three core parts…
– Open up to yourself – we’ll work through individual and group exercises to delve into who you are and what’s important to you. This session will help you to fully express and acknowledge the feelings and desires that you have.
– Embrace your wants and desires – articulating what we want can often be challenging for those of us who identify as women. This session will provide you with tools and practices to begin saying these things out loud so your needs begin to be recognised and met by yourself and others.
– Action planning – the final part of the day will be spent thinking about where you want your energy to be spent throughout the year now that you’ve acknowledged and embraced what’s important to you.
This event is an intimate gathering of likeminded souls who are willing to explore, hold space for themselves and others in a non-judgemental way, be honest, and question the status quo. As an experienced facilitator and with an MSc in psychology, I will use a variety of exercises throughout the day to help you find the answers that are already within you. By asking the right questions, providing you with the right space, and allowing you to be heard, I promise that this workshop will give you the confidence boost that you needed, the pep talk that you craved, or the validation that you sought to get out there and own who you are and what you want.