WELCOME TO CHADAO CIRCLE
YIN – STEPPING INTO THE DIVINE FEMININE
YANG – BUILDING STRONG KNOWLEDGE
STARTS ON SATURDAY 30 JANUARY
You can choose just Yin – a Circle immersion. Or if you feel that it is useful to receive more knowledge on tea – you can also join Yang course, which will be run simultaneously. Or if you would like some extra support with 1-2-1 private sessions, and extra support in messaging and communication please choose Ultimate Yin and Yang. The information on what each part presents can be found below.Days of the week when we gather will be decided after the group is formed and we know time zones of all participants.
YIN – STEPPING INTO THE DIVINE FEMININE CIRCLE
In this circle we will be exploring how Tea Ceremony, The Way of Tea, can help us to really connect to The Divine Feminine. How shifting our focus in tea can create those moments of deep connection and why they are incredibly important if we want to live life more fully, with joy and passion, with deep intimacy.
The more we pause and deeply listen, the more grace, compassion and gratitude will fill our souls.
Divine Feminine is connected to beauty and love even when things get ugly, and she reminds us that we can access the magic in the most simple, ordinary things, we only need to shift our focus a little bit.
This circle is a complete 6 week immersion. Please do not see it as simply meeting for an hour or so for tea and then not doing much until next week. Each week there is a certain theme, a certain angle that we will explore in our tea session, and then throughout the whole week we will contemplate and take that theme into our life – I call it Life Practice. This Life Practice is ongoing and constantly presents so many opportunities to go deeper, and it does not require us to dedicate long stretches of time to practice. But only if we are aware. Each week our awareness will be directed to noticing certain things arising and manifesting. And the group field will be helping enormously with that – what I found personally is that it intensifies and speeds things up that usually are much slower to manifest. Each of these themes will deepen your Tea Practice.
There will also be optional but recommended practices that will be based around feminine energy, embodiment, self love and acceptance. All of which again, greatly contribute to us being present and surrendered in our Life and Tea Practices.
These practices are drawing heavily from tantra – and in tantra, as well as in Zen, Ch’An and other experiential CONSISTENCY and REGULARITY is the key.
Each week we will meet for an hour or two and although it might be just one hour, I would recommend to block two just in case.
THEMES (these are subject to change)
1. DEEP LISTENING
2. BODY – A PRECIOUS VESSEL
4. ACCEPTING YOUR DARKNESS
5. SAVOURING – LIVING LIFE THROUGH SENSES
COST OF THIS OPTION ~ £122*
YANG – BUILDING FOUNDATION IN TEA KNOWLEDGE COURSE
Quite often for the Feminine to flourish and spread her wings there also needs to be a solid foundation in the Masculine – mind, information, techniques. For when there is at least some foundation in all this sea of information, there is a certain sense of stability, strong ground, from which the bird of the feminine can push from and fly. The Yang part is designed for those who are not particularly familiar with the tea terminology, types of tea, processing, teaware and all the other elements in the tea ceremony. But there will also be some important nuances and my personal experience from travelling to tea regions that could be useful not only to beginners.
Most of this information can be found in Global Tea Hut magazines – they are an incredible source of information, and I strongly encourage you to go through past issues and their free online videos on these topics too. And subscribe to them too!
But if you are similar to me and personal transmission of the certain energy and experience is important and useful to you when receiving knowledge – then this Yang part is for you. And in these days when EVERYTHING can be found online – all information one can imagine – this personal energy, this personal guidance is becoming even more important.
1. THE STORY OF TEA – JOURNEY OF THE LEAF
2. 7 GENRES OF TEA. LIVING TEA
3. WATER/FIRE/TEAWARE – ELEMENTS
4. TYPES OF TEA CEREMONIES. LEAVES IN A BOWL TEA PRACTICE
5. CHAXI – TEA STAGE/MUSIC/INCENSE
6. TEA AS MEDICINE
COST OF THIS OPTION (INCLUDES YIN AND YANG PARTS) ~ £222*
This option combines both Yin and Yang packages, messaging support and three 1-2-1 private sessions of your choice. It can be a private tutoring for a tea ceremony, where I would watch you brewing tea and correct and give you a feedback. It could be a private tea ceremony for you. Or a vortex energy healing sessions. Or a combination of both.
WHAT YOU WILL POTENTIALLY GET AT THE CIRCLE (well, IF YOU PRACTICE!):
– your tea practice will enhance your life – make it richer, fuller, more joyful, and your life practice will deepen your tea practice. You will see that there truly is no division between both.
– there will be more pleasure in your life and your tea practice
– you will discover and experience that true joy is derived from deep PRESENCE with what is arising in life, not from events , people or objects that taking or not taking place in it. Whatever ordinary experience presents is going to be perceived as magical. And Presence in Tea is one of the main foundations of tea – Stay with Tea.
– you will be inhabiting your body more, the division between mind and body will be smaller – after all our life’s journey is the one towards embodiment and even in enlightenment, when we wake up to who we truly are, to the spirit, the next stage is to always return to embodying our humanness.
– you will marvel at beauty more – as one tantric master said, the level of your awakeness is measured by how often you stop throughout the day to marvel and wonder at beauty that life is!
– you will feel more in love with life, with all its ups and downs
Of course, it might take much longer than 6 weeks for these effects to take place, but we will put the seed into the ground, and if you continue to pay attention and practice they will give fruit one day!