A Journey through Breath, Ice and Fire
Sat 29th September @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
Location: Re:Centre, Thames Wharf, Rainville Road, W6 9HA
Are you ready to experience a level of mind and body like never before?
We live in a chaotic, fast-paced world which demands so much of our physical, mental and emotional energy.
The way we breathe in response to everyday stress can make all the difference in the world. Our breath is the highway linking mind and body and once understood can be used to radically improve our physical health and mental state of being.
Once only practiced by enlightened yogis and spiritual gurus, breathing techniques are now being embraced by elite athletes and city executives alike to decrease stress and anxiety, manage their nerves, increase energy levels and go into states of flow.
In the same way, ancient traditions have also used cold exposure training to optimise physical and mental health and is again becoming popular amongst elite athletes and health enthusiasts alike.
It’s time to journey into the mind body connection through breath, ice and fire and experience the unexpected. In this special event you will:
- – Learn exactly how your thoughts and emotions can be altered just through your breathing
- – Be guided through a deeply immersive breathing experience that will turn off that monkey mind and bring you into states of flow and bliss that you have perhaps never experienced before.
- – Break through your own limitations of what you think is possible in a guided ice bath experience – you can do it!
- – Come out of the ice and fire up, recharge and rejuvenate every cell in your body with Infrared Light Therapy
- – Warm and nourish the heart and soul with hot cacao
- – Enjoy a healthy meal at the Re:Centre cafe with special event discounts
- – Comfortable clothing for breathing
- – Swimwear
- – Towel
- – Warm clothes for after the ice bath
- – Water Bottle
Optional extras for breathing session:
- – Extra yoga matt for more cushioning and comfort
- – Blanket (your temperature can fluctuate during the breathing, sometimes making people cold).
Unfortunately this event is not suitable for pregnant women, people with Epilepsy or with serious pre-existing cardiovascular issues.
If you require more information or have any questions please contact Richie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.